Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tah-dah!


Ok, here's the playset! Finally finished about a month ago. It only took us about a week to build it, chipping away at it a little every day. It took us forever to actually get started! :) But the kids love it and I'm happy they have something to do in the back yard. I decided to try the straight slide because I saw T go down it once and thought, what the heck. It was a little snug on the hips and looked much taller from the top. When I slid down, I hit the hump in the middle and bounced! Only a couple inches, but the bad part about that when I came back down, I hit the sides of my butt on the sides on the slide before finishing my descent! Ouch! I actually ended up with visible bruises on my hips!! Note to self: Fun for kids, painful for me! I told T he should have warned me! :) I haven't gone down the tube slide yet because we didn't put in enough support to hold a full sized adult yet. T says I'm going to get stuck. I'm sure I've been down skinnier slides, but I will have 2 adults present when I try it, just in case! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

CONGRATS on the baby delivering business! And I wish I could scoop up little Matthias! Miss you guys.